My search for strength
has left me
with an
inflexible
brittle
spirit.
My quest for dignity
has taken me deep
into condescension
and
isolation.
I've held a death grip on the
illusion of control–
holding on
with everything
within me–
yet I
find myself
empty
yet again.
I'm so far past
the breaking point
that I have
nothing
left to lose.
"And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart." Ezekiel 36:26 (NLT)

* * * * *

13 Bloggers, 13 topics, 1 Great God:
Contributing to Family Income / 2 Better Than 1
The Fear of the Lord / Satisfied by Love
Using Time Wisely / Blessed Beyond Measure
Taking Care of Needy / Shadow Wonder
Using Money Wisely / Jennifer Sikora
Keeping an Eye on Home / Just a Glimpse
She can Laugh at the Days Ahead / faith filled food for moms
Clothed in Strength and Dignity / One thing I’ve Learned
Taking Care of Others/ 2 savvy gals
Being Creative / A Patchwork Mommy
Bringing Variety to Family / Karen Dawkins
Extending your Hand to the Poor / Women’s Fellowship House
Organization / Teaching What is Good


