So, if you're reading this because Kathi sent you, WELCOME! Pardon me as I rush around dusting things off around here!
|We couldn't be more opposite...or blessed!...going into our 25th year!|
The PURSE-onality Challenge
I've actually been doing most of my blogging at The PURSE-onality Challenge since mid-April. We did 31 days of replacing "baditude" with God's Word & gratitude in May and 31 days to a Holiday-Ready Heart in October.
Feel free to head on over -- this week and next I'm giving away Karen Ehman's brand new book LET. IT. GO.: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in Faith!
A Whole New Look is Coming!
On January 1, 2013, I will be unveiling an all-new-look for my website and blog here at www.cherigregory.com! I've been working with the amazing Amy Carroll of Proverbs 31 Ministries' Next Step Speaker Services to come up with a new tag line, ministry value statements, a new bio, new talk descriptions, etc.
And the talented Mindy at Simply Designs is putting together my all-new website. Here's a sneak peak at my banner and new tagline...SO beyond anything I could have imagined!
My Top 20ish Marriage Blog Posts
Here are my favorite marriage blog posts that I've written over the years I've been hanging out here at "One Thing I've Learned."
Most were written for Marriage Monday led by e-Mom at Chrysalis Cafe and Wifey Wednesday led by Sheila Wray Gregoire at To Love Honor and Vacuum!
21. How a Bad Movie Showed Me the Best in My Man
20. Submission vs. ?
19. Do I Think Like a Mother or a Lover?
18. Where I Stay So I Won't Stray
17. The Proposal
16. A Gift of Grace: A Daughter's Thanks
15. My Husband, My Hero
14. The Stories I Tell Myself
13. Teamwork Lessons from a Toddler
12. Unknown but Loved
11. Leadership Lessons from Salsa Class
10. Let's Build a Marriage
9. If Marriage Was More Like Playing a Video Game...
8. Good News, Bad News, Light Bulb Moment!
7. He Keeps Me Mindful of P&Q
6. He Can't Read My Mind
5. My Finest Foot-in-Mouth Moment
4. Trust in the Balance
3. Healthy Marriages Major in History (NOT Math!) -- Part 1
2. Healthy Marriages Major in History (NOT Math!) -- Part 2
1. What It Means
I'd love to stay connected with you! You can:
- "Like" my Facebook ministry page
- subscribe to my PURSE-onality Challenge blog via Feedburner.
Do these, and you'll receive my FREE eBook "Top 10 Priceless Gifts for Each PURSE-onality that Don't Cost a Dime!"
- What specific marriage topics or issues would you like to see addressed?
- What marriage story do you have to share?
- Anything else on your heart!